Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

As you can see from my sites, I am heavily into radio controlled boats. I am married to a Japanese woman (whose name is Maiko), and I love to travel! I welcome comments and questions from all corners of the world!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

MUSASHI SAILS!!!




A great day for IYOA, Saturday September 23 saw the very first sailing of the new and largest member of the club, the 8-foot 3-inch MUSASHI, built by myself, Barrett Hochhaus, in Scottsdale, AZ USA.

Today's voyage was a trial for the ship and she passed with flying colors! She spent an unprecedented amount of time in the water for her first voyage. More than one hour!

It's almost time to repaint that dot in Arizona on the World Map from blue to red, as I begin the final aesthetic phase of her construction. The Maiden Voyage could take place as early as next weekend, September 30th!

For now, though, please enjoy these pics from the triumphant trial voyage!

Barrett Hochhaus
diamondback78@hotmail.com

  • World Yamato Home
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home