Name:
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States

As you can see from my sites, I am heavily into radio controlled boats. I am married to a Japanese woman (whose name is Maiko), and I love to travel! I welcome comments and questions from all corners of the world!

Monday, September 04, 2006

MUSASHI SUPERSTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION PLUGS ON




Today, Labor Day 2006, saw a surge in construction of the superstructure of my MUSASHI, particularly the forward conning tower, with its many odd clusters and balconies. The core od the funnel was also finished today, and when the day's work was done, I was suprised how much she really was looking like the Musashi. Here are some pictures I took from today's construction. Enjoy!

Barrett Hochhaus

  • World Yamato Home
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home